Convene, 117 W 46th St
New York, NY
TBM Private Equity Practice Leader, Gary Hoover, will moderate a panel discussion on critical dimensions of pre-deal operational due diligence at the fall conference in NYC.
TBM to moderate a panel discussion with private equity operating partner experts.
The 2021 Private Equity International (PEI) Operating Partner is back in person this year and we look forward to engaging discuss and debate abut the best reset strategies to deliver maximum portfolio growth post-crisis.
Critical Dimensions of Pre-Deal Operational Due Diligence
Day 1 (October 20) at 3:00 PM EST
- How do you really get at what the opportunities are to understand what the value creation plan should be?
- Coming out of the crisis, how do you think PE’s behavior will change across deal making and the extent of due diligence?
- Uncovering operating partner synergies and best practices in the deal evaluation phase.
- Operating partner success factors when partnering with investment teams.
- Exposing new challenges in assessing operational risks.
- Critical pre-deal diligence elements in cost savings, technology human capital, sales, operational planning, data, and the investment thesis.
Private Equity Panelists:
- Geoffrey Baird, Independent Operating Partner
- Gilyana Lidzheeva, Director of Portfolio Operations, Frontenac
- Michael Monagle, Principal, Portfolio Operations, Providence Equity
- Lane Wiggers, Managing Director, Operating Partner Program, Argosy Private Equity
Learn more about the PEI operating partner forum by visiting the PEI OPNY website.
Please contact Jeff Klapp if you would like to learn more about our panel session or schedule a meeting with the TBM team.