Lean Certification: Improving & Sustaining Your CI Initiatives
- Are you frustrated trying to sustain your hard-earned productivity improvements?
- Is it difficult to build and maintain momentum and enthusiasm within your teams?
- Do you struggle trying to drive cultural change within your organization?
Join our session where we’ll present the importance of:
- Communicating and promoting lean internally, writing charters, aligning metrics with financials, assessing progress, and forming/managing a steering committee
- Auditing, reporting, and sustaining kaizen results
- Performance measurement and problem-solving tools
We’ll also share how TBM’s CAT Dealer Lean Certification program helped Thompson Tractor’s CI Office sustain results like improving Technician productivity by 8% (pts) and more.
Presented by Jonathan Wheatley, TBM’s CAT Dealer Client Manager and expert Lean consultant with over 35 years of experience.
TBM's CAT Dealer Level Up Program
Our improvement work usually starts with a site diagnostic. But as a special incentive for CAT Dealers, we would like to offer a Preliminary One-day Site Evaluation at no cost to you. Learn More →