The labor market report released on August 5, 2022 stated that the non-farm payroll is back above pandemic levels. While employment numbers are looking strong there are still industries still struggling to find and keep talent.
Shannon Gabriel, TBM’s Managing Director of Leadership Solutions, speaks with Bloomberg Radio about what the labor market really means for middle market manufacturing and distribution industries and why they are still struggling to find talent at all levels.
In this Bloomberg Radio segment Shannon discusses:
- How "pandemic PTSD" has influenced the job market
- Compensation increases at the leadership ranks
- How companies may handle a possible recession
- Top industries that struggle to staff up
- Women’s impact on the job market