TBM Management System Boot Camp helps Supervisors and Managers Learn the Fundamentals of an Effective Lean Management System.
In today's competitive business world, lean efforts must deliver tangible financial gains for your business fast. If your lean management system is not getting the job done, it may be time to shift into high gear.
TBM Consulting, designers of the proven TBM Management System, created this Management System Boot Camp to give a comprehensive course in establishing and implementing a robust, effective management system that clearly delivers critical business results.
Who should attend?
- Plant Managers
- Team Leaders
- Shift Supervisor
- Support Staff
What will I learn?
- The fundamentals of an effective Lean Management System structure
- Root causes of Management System Failures
- The strengths and weaknesses of your existing system
- Proven techniques for adopting the right management practices
- Abnormality management
- Problem solving
Day 1 Agenda
- Management system structure, alignment and connectivity to financials
- Business control - how to run meetings, engage departments, and review progress
- Abnormality management and problem-solving
Day 2 Agenda
- Management behavioral best practices
- Tracking baseline performance
- $1,500 per person. 10% discount per person for two or more persons from the same company.
- 5151 McCrimmon Pkwy, Suite 250, Morrisville, NC 27560
Please contact Cathy Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or use the form provided to register for the April 17-18, 2024 Management System Boot Camp.