Virtual Experience 2020
New York, NY
TBM Private Equity Practice leaders recently participated in the conference and moderated a virtual panel discussion with private equity operating partner experts
TBM recently moderated a panel discussion with private equity operating partner experts.
The 2020 Private Equity International (PEI) Operating Partner conference was carefully curated to address the most pressing topics facing private equity firms and their portfolio companies as we pass through and emerge from the global pandemic. The agenda addressed a wide range of discussion topics ranging from value creation, digitization, supply chain disruption, human capital challenges, and more.
Ooperating partner panelists discussed "The future of value creation and the operating partner model".
Moderator: Gary Hoover, Vice President, TBM Global Private Equity Practice
- Marco Mendes, Head of Portfolio Support Group, North America, Advent International
- Michael Song, Managing Director, Portfolio Operations, Providence Equity
- Paul Swaney, Head of Industrial America, Industry Value Creation, Partners Group
- John Weber, Head of Global Portfolio Operations Group, Elliott Management Corporation
Topics addressed by the panel on Day 2 (October 15) at 11:40 AM:
- The changing role of the operating partner
- How the current market has affected the value creation approach
- If there is a shifting balance in focus between operational improvements or growth
- Challenges faced relative to the availability of human resources
Learn more about the PEI operating partner forum by visiting the PEI OPNY website .
Please contact Jeff Klapp if you would like to learn more about the discussion highlights or schedule a meeting with the TBM team.