JW Marriott | 515 Mason Street
San Francisco, CA
Bob Brennan, Managing Director, TBM Private Equity Practice, to moderate a panel discussion at the 2020 Private Equity International Operating Partner Forum in San Francisco
Participate in our Private Equity Panel Discussion at the 2020 PEI San Francisco Operating Partner Forum
The Art of the Operating Deal: Evaluating Top Priorities for Operational Due Diligence in Highly-Compressed Evaluation Windows
Includes operating partner success stories when partnering with deal teams.
- Understanding which elements of the operating framework are needed to support the growth objectives
- Pre-deal assessments of the leadership team and lessons learned
- Technology diligence framework and sourcing-how to think about alternative data sources
- Assessing equipment risk and the impact on capital expenditures
- Exploring the use of deeper dive diagnostics after the close and using them to align deal thesis assumptions to close with what you find later
Bob Brennan, Managing Director, TBM Consulting, Private Equity Practice will moderate the panel discussion on day 2, May 29th at 11:00 am.
Private Equity Panelists:
- Tracey Abbott, Industry Value Creation, Portfolio Operations, Partners Group
- Ignacio Giraldo, Partner, TPG Growth
- Two more panelists to be named soon
The 2020 agenda is packed full of with insightful roundtables, panel discussions and powerful network breaks for the the leaders in value creation.
Attend as a guest of TBM Consulting Group and receive a 15% discount on your registration fee by using promo code OPSF20_TBM.