New TBM Management System Bootcamp Helps Senior Ops Leaders Drive Effective Execution and Results
Get clear financial results from your lean management system. Learn how in this intensive two-day workshop for operations executives.
In today's competitive business world, lean efforts must deliver tangible financial gains for your business fast. If your lean management system is not getting the job done, it may be time to shift into high gear.
TBM Consulting, designers of the proven TBM Management System, created this Management System Bootcamp to give operations and supply chain executives a comprehensive course in establishing and implementing a robust, effective management system that clearly delivers critical business results.
Who should attend?
- COOs and VPs of Manufacturing, Operations, Supply Chain, or Continuous Improvement
- Operations Directors and Site Leaders are welcome to attend with members of the executive team
- Private equity owners, operating partners, and executives from PE-backed portfolio companies
What will I learn?
- The fundamentals of an effective lean management system
- Root causes of management system failures and shortcomings and how to avoid them
- The strengths and weaknesses of your existing system
- Proven techniques for adopting the right management practices and driving behavioral change
- Teaching and coaching strategies to get your team on board
Day 1 Agenda
- Management system structure, alignment and connectivity to financials
- Business control - how to run meetings, engage departments, and review progress
- Abnormality management and problem-solving
Day 2 Agenda
- Management behavioral best practices
- Tracking baseline performance