Discover 5 essential supply chain improvements to start now.
Global supply chains have taken quite the beating due to recent events. And many manufacturers are still feeling the pain. In a world where risk is real and needs to be quantified as a key factor in your supply chain decisions, companies need to act now to reconfigure sourcing and find the best balance between costs, inventory, and risk to meet the demands of their customers going forward.
Download the article “5 Keys to Future-Proofing Your Supply Chain Strategy” to learn steps you can implement immediately to regain control of your supply chain strategy.
Put this five-step plan into action right now to address supply chain problems while laying the foundation for a balanced, effective supply chain strategy going forward. The recommendations include both tactical and strategic approaches for optimizing your supply chain from end to end. You’ll learn how to proactively:
- Put boots on the ground at key suppliers to identify and resolve supplier issues and negotiate the most favorable terms.
- Begin searching for alternative suppliers to help de-risk your supply chain and bake in more resiliency.
- Examine “packets of work” and identify opportunities for in-sourcing while preparing your business to handle the increased workload.
- Put a dollar value on risk and make it part of a three-pronged supply chain strategy that balances cost, inventory, and risk.
- Bring greater clarity to your supply chain decision making by leveraging end customer POS data.
Complete the form below to download “5 Keys to Future-Proofing Your Supply Chain” and take the first steps to reconfiguring a balanced supply chain that puts your business in the best position to succeed.f