Bob has background in printing, packaging, and high-volume operations with C-suite, general management and operational leadership experience from several large global packaging companies and he founded two privately-held companies during his career.
Prior to joining TBM, Bob was an executive advisor and operations consultant providing executive advisory services to private equity firms seeking investment in manufacturing operations. Bob was EVP & General Manager at manufacturer of recyclable and compostable thermoformed fiber packaging solutions where he developed and executed a new business strategy and go-to-market strategy that grew sales and dramatically reduced the cost per unit shipped while significantly improving digital printing labor productivity.
Bob leverages his rich experience as an executive, general manager or operations leader to make an impact with TBM clients. Some of his notable capabilities are listed here:
- The ability to leverage gains in labor productivity and lower costs per unit to increase sales.
- Gaining product placement in big box retailers such as Home Depot, Walmart, and Lowes.
- Leading turn-around situations or divesting of non-core portfolio companies.
- Designing and implementing greenfield manufacturing facilities.
- Leading plant operations to ISO registration and from worst-to-first in safety performance.
- Leading multi-million dollar projects for market disrupting new products.
- Plant leadership in both union and non-union environments.
Bob’s earned a Bachelor of Science in Management from Georgia Institute of Technology and he completed an executive education course in World Class Manufacturing at the Darden School of Business at The University of Virginia.
He is trained as a Six Sigma Black Belt. Bob is also a wish-granting volunteer for the Make-a-Wish Foundation. He is a native English speaker and has elementary proficiency in Spanish, French and German. His interests include martial arts, golf, tennis, youth soccer and travel.