TBM Consulting Group will moderate a panel discussion at the 2017 Private Equity International (PEI) Operating Partners Forum.
The event takes place on October 18-19, 2017 at the Convene Conference Center Midtown East in New York, NY.
The session is on October 18th at 2:25 pm. The topic is "Optimizing Human Capital Management". Key topics addressed by the panel of experts will include:
- Understanding team dynamics: do you have the right people in the management team?
- Accelerating management leadership changes
- Profit through people: organizations transformation as a value level
- Hiring trends -- what additional roles / skills are private equity firms hiring?
- Inside talent person vs. outside search firm
Any guests of TBM Consulting Group may receive a 15% discount off the prevailing rate. To take advantage of this rate, please register online at www.privateequityinternational.com/OPNY and use the promo code: spkr17.
TBM’s Acquisitions and Integration practice helps private equity clients and their portfolio companies to accelerate value creation with pre- and post-LOI support for risk mitigation and full potential realization. We perform operational due diligence in advance of acquisitions. Once those portfolio companies are acquired, TBM often works with portfolio company management to implement sustainable improvements and with the PE firm to maximize their investment. We provide executive oversight for the capture of identified savings during the acquisition integration process and we work directly with several large and mid-market private equity firms and their portfolio company leaders.