Renaissance Schaumberg Convention Center & Hotel
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Register Now for Fall 2019 Management System Bootcamp Presented by the Operations Experts at TBM Consulting Group.
Get clear financial results from your lean management system. Learn how in this intensive two-day workshop for operations executives.
In today's competitive business world, lean efforts must deliver tangible financial gains for your business fast. If your lean management system isn't getting the job done, it may be time to kick it into high gear.
TBM Consulting, designers of the proven TBM Management System, created this Management System Bootcamp to give operations and supply chain executives a crash course in establishing and implementing a robust, effective management system that clearly delivers critical business results.
Who should attend?
- COOs and VPs of Manufacturing, Operations, Supply Chain, or Continuous Improvement
- Operations Directors and Site Leaders are welcome to attend with members of the executive team
What will I learn?
- The fundamentals of an effective lean management system
- Root causes of management system failures and shortcomings and how to avoid them
- The strengths and weaknesses of your existing system
- Proven techniques for adopting the right management practices and driving behavioral change
- Teaching and coaching strategies to get your team on board
Day 1 Agenda
- Management system structure, alignment and connectivity to financials
- Business control - how to run meetings, engage departments, and review progress
- Abnormality management and problem solving
Day 2 Agenda
- Management behavioral best practices
- Tracking baseline performance
Book your hotel room at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel. Special rates are available for the event. Make Your Hotel Reservation.
Registration for the October 22-23 event is now closed. Please contact Cathy Walker at email@example.com or
919.313.1806 for information on future Management System Bootcamps.