Operating Partner panelists join TBM's Talent Management expert, Shannon Gabriel, to frame the thought process around making early organizational leadership changes in private equity portfolio companies
Framing the Thought Process Around Organizational Leadership Changes
Operational Due Diligence: Pre-deal assessments of the leadership team – how to know if and when to switch out members in order to rapidly achieve the value creation plan.
- Criteria for evaluating leaders in portfolio companies with private equity ownership
- Assessing the cultural impact of making early and significant changes in leadership
- How to manage through the change and motivate the team/ organization to support the changes
- Lessons learned – where leadership changes went well and hindsight from changes that went wrong
Shannon Gabriel, Managing Director, TBM Leadership Solutions will moderate the panel discussion on day 1, October 16th at 2:40 pm.
Private Equity Panelists:
- Anish Batlaw, Operating Partner, General Atlantic
- Michael Magliochetti, Operating Partner, Riverside Partners
- Sean Mooney, CEO, BluWave
- Natalie Ings, Managing Director, Portfolio Solutions, Lightyear Capital
The 2019 agenda is packed full of with insightful roundtables, panel discussions and powerful network breaks for the the leaders in value creation.
Attend as a guest of TBM Consulting Group and receive a 15% discount on your registration fee by using promo code OPNY19_TBM.