TBM Consulting Group is seeking full-time associates for the position of Analyst.
The analyst will report directly to Vice-President of Consulting and is responsible for supporting due diligence, consulting, diagnostics, project implementation and Dploy Solutions projects. The Analyst works as a key member of project teams to collect and analyze operational, sales, and financial data, assists in developing insights and recommendations from the analysis, assists in developing presentations, project work documents and other duties as defined.
The Analyst is responsible to work with key accounts to help the Consultants and Client Managers capture and identify the savings being generated during client engagements. In other words, this position works during diagnostic assessments to establish KPIs and financial impact of projects, then conducts follow-up discussions on a regular basis with on-site consulting team to calculate and record the impact to the client.
This role also acts as a key member of Dploy Solutions and supports implementation projects, setting up company structures, metrics, dashboards, and permissions as defined by the implementation team. The analyst will also provide training on Dploy Solutions system usage and conduct follow-up contact with specified system users.
- Conduct operations and financial analysis.
- Conduct sales analysis including demand segmentation.
- Develop insights and recommendations.
- Suggest improvement opportunities to TBM Consulting Project Leader based on insights extracted from your analysis.
- Create presentations and other project documents that show the analysis completed, logic, outcomes and insights/recommendations.
- Create a relationship with the appropriate client personnel to capture and monitor the savings (both financial and operational) as the engagement moves through its life cycle.
- Understand and be able to setup new companies in Dploy Solutions software, including organization structures, metrics, metric sets, dashboards, reporting and permissions.
- Deliver basic training to Dploy Solutions users remotely or on-site regarding the usage of the Dploy Solutions software platform.
- 2-5 years of business experience, preferably in Engineering, Financial, Operations and/or Supply Chain.
- Must have previous manufacturing industry experience
- Analytical Skills – Data analysts work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Communication Skills – Data analysts are often called to present their findings or translate the data into an understandable document. You will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
- Critical Thinking – Data analysts must look at the numbers, trends, organize the data, and provide support to the consultant with the potential of coming up with new conclusions based on the findings.
- Attention to Detail – Data is precise. Data analysts must make sure they are vigilant in their analysis to come to correct conclusions.
- Math Skills – Data analysts need math skills to estimate numerical data.
- Versed in Microsoft suite of tools, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Access and/or Power BI is a preferred but not required.
- Self-directed - Take basic instruction and work independently to complete the goal in the timeline required.
- Willingness to join evening calls during the week as required.
- Ability to travel at short notice and be on the road as required by the client.
- Ability to manage time and balance multiple projects simultaneously.
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field is required: Business, Finance, Supply Chain, Engineering.
- An advanced degree in Business Management is desirable.
- TBM provides competitive compensation including a base salary, a bonus structure, and a comprehensive benefits package.
TBM Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Michael O'Bryant using the "Apply Now" button on this page. Salary and history requirements must be included with your cover letter.